My First Sponsership

SilverZ

Hey everyone I got my first sponsership today for my 94 Z-34!!!! I'll hopefully have the interior and sunroof in by the time USAC gets here to Kansas City.... By the way my sponser is Top King their the ones that are doing my interior and sunrrof... any who Yay for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no it's not for racing hopefully those will be later right now its for show... in the mild category is what I think it'll end up being at usac if its done in time...

usually when you get sponsered you get free stuff so they can promote their new equipment. This is why you see alot of ricers with giant stickers. They get a ton of free stuff (usually) if they show off alot of stickers.

Companies just want their sponsered cars to look good, and they give them free stuff to make it that way. I would enjoy the perks, but there is no way I would promote their company, mostly because you have to have stickers, and you car has to attend certain shows (mostly) and a few other details.

I dunno, I guess I just don't like the idea of some-one else taking over my car. You have to sign a contract making sure you oblige to a certain code for that sponser. Of course this varies from sponser to sponser, but regardless I still think its stupid.

If you enjoy the company of a sponser, then good! I'm glad to hear a w-body has reached some-sort of recognition. just make sure then start producing quality aftermarket for out vehicals.

What exactly is sponsorship?

All depends on how they have it set up with him.

He may get a certain percentage off parts, or even free if they allow it. In return he may have to do some promoting for them wether it be buy wearing shirts, having stuff on the car. Basically they help him, and he does stuff in return.

Think of NASCAR, but smaller.... :lol:

i need to find one to do my interior!!!!

RSM was going to sponsor my aveo with a supercharger, then all of a sudden it was gonna cost me the price of the supercharger plus brackets. Labor is the only thing they were gonna give me for free, LMFAO