Lighted ignition key ring

Guest Anonymous

OHHHH!!! I get it! Sorry, read too fast.

I actually like that, except for the scratching the console part. I know the GM (non-saab) cars that have the Ignition Cylinder on the dash like the Impala I posted above have little rubber shielding around where the keychains would dangle. Perhaps Saabs could have that added?

i think thats stupid, because ud have the reachi n an akward way the turn the car on, instead of it being right there, or if ur arm bumped it or somthing, poof, ur cars turned off and u could be in a dangerous situation

I know the GM (non-saab) cars that have the Ignition Cylinder on the dash like the Impala I posted above have little rubber shielding around where the keychains would dangle.

So that's what that's for!!! I never really thought about it, I just thought it was some kind of access hole. :lol:

i think thats stupid, because ud have the reachi n an akward way the turn the car on, instead of it being right there, or if ur arm bumped it or somthing, poof, ur cars turned off and u could be in a dangerous situation

It wouldn't be my first choice, but I had a Saab for awhile, and the ignition placement really wasn't awkward and I never came close to bumping it. Saab liked to place everything there, the window controls were in the console too. Saabs really weren't a very good car for someone who has obnoxious friends.

I highly doubt that would happen, and if it did Saab would probably stop doing it.

How could you bump it, thats like saying you could bump you shifter into another gear, and poof your trans is toast.

lol, i was saying what if, but if you bump your shifter on an auto it will only sliding into N, D, OD, 1, 2, but not R or P, u have to actually pretty the button to get into those