What Windshield Wash Reservoir?

Tigershark

ohh, some people i hear, that possibly they broke, and the previous owner never replaced them, the tank should be in plain sight prolly in the drivers side

It's right above the battery on my 95

I'm starting to forget, but I'm pretty sure on my 88 2.8 it was behind the battery (close to the strut tower) but still easy to see.

Heres a good pic (from a 92 Cutty)

226220_15_full.jpg

yeah, for sure, it's gone. I'm even missing the bar that goes right above the Reservoir. Thanks , even though i look under the hood of literally hundreds of cars a week I still have yet to see under the hood of another 3.4 DOHC W .. most of them are 3.1's 3.3's and 3.8's .. How long was the DOHC made for? I heard from this guy that it was originally a boat racing engine... any truth in that?

ok, u should prolly go to a JY ASAP and get a crossbrace (the bar) and a tank, ull have better handling, and who knows, it could cause alot of flex of the chassis when u turn hard or put alot of strain on the other cross brace, u should just go get one, it obviously braces somthing :lol:

I heard from this guy that it was originally a boat racing engine... any truth in that?

I have heard that about the old Ford/Yamaha SHO V6 SHO motors, but never about the LQ1

i can't believe that a crossbar is missing...sorta important.

did someone replace a battery in your car and then forget to put the things back???

Aren't there some Regals or something that didn't come with the crossbars? If so I'm guessing it's not gonna kill your car not to have them, but it IS designed to have one..