Do y'all think this GP is "worth" the asking price

jeremy

'89 SE

~108k

3.1L

Light Grey Interior (quad buckets, rears need headrests redone, driver seat is rough)

DIC

All Power Options

Premium Sound

$900 asking price at local "small town" used car lot

The car started right up and idled smooth. Drove straight and shifted well. There are a couple small rust spots on the driver rear quarter and there is some paint flaking on the hood.

opinions please

logan005.jpg

logan004.jpg

I'd buy it...$700 cash sounds good!

Needs a little TLC....I think that rust is fixable from what I can see in the pictures. If it isn't some por-15 or something paintable would do the job IMO. Even tar and some spray paint on top would be fine if I only paid $700 for it.....

If it is mechanically sound then what the hell...

Cosmetic stuff can always be fixed

How's the Corsica next to it?

Me loves Corsicas.

But I digress. That car looks damn good. 950 is a steal if the interior and mechanicals are in good shape.

I'd buy it too. That thing looks like it's in great shape.

There was a POS 1990? Regal (3.1) around here for $600 (privately) and it was beat on the outside, has a shitload of miles, and dirty (oily) engine bay....

I loved my 1988 GP... it was slow but fun. Love the sound of 2.8s! I'd take the interior over my 95 any day of the week, even though they don't have cupholders!

How does it go....oh yes....hit it like a caveman!!!!!

I personally LOVE the cars that look like that. White with the white wheels is awsome. I'd say go $800 cash.

That is one car if there was one around here I'd buy regaurdless if my 'rents wanted it here or not.

Guest TurboSedan

does this car have a 5-speed? if it's an auto...blah....just another old GP IMO. 5-speed is about the only thing that car could have that would make it somewhat desirable. if you are looking for another fun car i would shop on.

does this car have a 5-speed? if it's an auto...blah....just another old GP IMO. 5-speed is about the only thing that car could have that would make it somewhat desirable. if you are looking for another fun car i would shop on.

that is kind of how I feel about it, it is alright, but nothing to get excited about. It is an auto. I think I am going to wait until something just hits me and says "buy me, buy me, buy me"

yea, but if it ices up the fuel door in the winter, then u have to pry it open, my grandma had to do that all the time with her little loaded subaru GL turbo, lol i think you should go for it, thats a nice little car, my dad saw a flawless cosmeticly 89 GP that was maroon w/ the maroon wheels, key colored wheels kick ass!

that is kind of how I feel about it, it is alright, but nothing to get excited about. It is an auto. I think I am going to wait until something just hits me and says "buy me, buy me, buy me"

Jeremy, if this thing is still for sale in a few months tell me, I need a winter car, and that would be perfect.

thats my car! lol well mine is exact except I got no rust

I agree the white on white coupe was the best looking gp for 88-90

everybodies loves my gauges and rear buckets soon as they see it