Does this even go on a 95 3.4L GP?

bve32k

I thought it was for those too, but the trans is hooked up to the radiator along with the coolant and then the A/C is hooked up already and there is no place for the oil to come out into this thing..

I bought the car basically in peices so I wouldn't even know if it goes on this car or not.

Might be an external tranny cooler....you can run the stock tranny cooler, and another one as well. But I'm not 100% sure.

Look here so see how it "could" be hooked up to run with both cooler if that cooler pictured above is indeed for a tranny.

I guess this would be called "Series"

http://www.taurusclub.com/mod-images/cooler-series.gif

it's the stock trans cooler for the LQ1 cars, it hooks up in series with the trans cooler in the radiator, it's suposed to sit directly in front of the condensor (the A/C radiator) - it was GM's attempt at helping this transmission last longer with the engine they put in there - I always try to go to the junk yards and get these coolers as they are awesome oil coolers too - speakin' in which, I gotta make a run to pick one up soon for the street sweeper.

--Dave.