The Tear Down *56K Alert: Elevated*

Dirty Rockstar

ND620200.jpg

Looks so sad.. As if it is crying to me "Why oh why?"

ND620201.jpg

Gettin there..

ND620202.jpg

So many plans.. SO may ideas.. Up in smoke within half a second's time..

ND620203.jpg

Not lookin like a very nice car anymore..

ND620204.jpg

Pile 1..

ND620205.jpg

Pile 2.. That console has been in 2 major accidents now..

ND620206.jpg

Pile 3..

ND620207.jpg

Just messin around with a Vortec thing I got at the yard..

Just wanted to show you all the process as it is now.. The white one is next, but that one will get to see togetherness again..

Im trashing the black one.. The white one is the new Unibody.. As the guy I bought it from called it, a "Blank Canvas" to do all my projects on..

Too bad that steering wheel's trashed, Ida offered ya something for it.

So do you have any pics of the progress on the new Loomie? And also, how the hell do you have so much space for all of these cars while living in St. Paul? Does the city even care that you have a junk car "littering" your yard at all? Just curious, cause if it were any other city around here, they'd have it towed on a moment's notice...

The Black Lumina is located in St. Paul Park, The White one is down in Farmington, and the Culass can be seen around SDaint Paul, and parked outside the Best buy in Maplewood.. lol.. THATS how I got so much room for all these cars Kevin 8)

No pics on the white one, because there hasnt been any.. My main concewrn has been stripping the black one down, and gathering the parts, so all I need to do is bolt it all onto the new Lumina.. My system, works for me.. But teardown of the white one will commence as soon as I get the 3.1 Sawzalled out of the Black Lumina