Instrument cluster bulbs

Supreme Cutlass

Where can I find the little bulbs for the UB3 cluster? should a parts store like NAPA have them, or is this something I have to go straight to GM for?

I bought some at either advance auto or autozone. I think I may have at both. but yeah, just take one of the old ones with you to match up, they should all be the same.

Woot! Thanks! for some reason my new UB3 is missing like 5 bulbs :confused: unfortunatley I didn't notice until tonight when I couldn't read my shift indicator :lol:

wha? I need to get a new one...

Try not editing your original post. More like, add to it. NOW your question has a whole new meaning. Are you missing sockets, or just the bulbs?

Sorry, first I was planning to just use the bulbs out of my original cluster that the UB3 replaced, but naturally they're different sizes :bash: . I'm missing both the bulb and the plastic thingy that they go in.

I seem to remember just 2 different size sockets on the UB3 cluster. And they're significantly a different size (as are the holes in the cluster) autozone does have them. (they're not going to have a "listing" though so bring 1 of each size) Check their help aisle first, if not they might have it in the back.

I seem to remember just 2 different size sockets on the UB3 cluster. And they're significantly a different size (as are the holes in the cluster) autozone does have them. (they're not going to have a "listing" though so bring 1 of each size) Check their help aisle first, if not they might have it in the back.

Also remember not all the sockets are used, same set up at my Z34 cluster. Some sockets aren't used.

I've got a bunch of spares (of the smaller UB3 bulbs) in a banged up UB3 in the garage.

The UB3 generally (I think) didn't have the one for the shift-indicator cause the UB3 vehicles usually had a floor shifter with the indicators in the console.

Anyhoo...

If you can't find any elsewhere, PM me and I'll give you a bunch (I'll just "borrow" some more on my next Junkyard trip...).

Albion.