Any Impalas around.....

2002IMP

yes, you do have to have an online place to host the photos... Photobucket is just one, but I know there are a BUNCH of them that are free...

BTW, my dad has an '04 Impala LS... My dad, aunt, uncles, and grandpa (all mechanical engineers) agree "those cars just work, period." There isn't really anything I'd change about them... especially since the S/C 3.8 came out in the SS version... When my wife finally gets out of grad school and... um.. you know... our income doubles, She's either getting an '04 or 5 SS or the next generation with the 5.3L... I'm voting 5.3 but it depends on how they drive, etc.

Mike

the Chevy dealer behind my house just got a load of the 06's in including a SS!! ITS freakin sweet!!!!!!!

but i love the 05's in that Admiral Blue :drool:

damm.. white impalas look nice...

except that it looks like all the ghost cop cars around here.....

personaly i think the 2000-2005 impalas look alot better then the new 2006's

but woudl kill for that 5.3 litre v8... except gm it still all messed up on which wheels are suposed to spin...

• 3 weeks later...

I agree the 06 Impala looks too much like the FUBAR'D Malibu. The malibu looks like it mated with a Ford Taurus and a Honda. :wink: The only time I would buy one of the 06's is if it had the 5.3 in it and even then I'll just buy a 05 cause quite honestly I don't like the looks of the 06.

I will need to see an '06 in person to find out for sure... Some pics of it look like ass and some look OK... Kindof like the exhaust can on the '05 CGSR-1000... looked like molten monkey ass in the pictures, but looks pretty good in person...

I presonally REALLY like the current body style though... I think the 04-5 SS's are about the sexiest of the bigger, 4-door sedans going... and the trunk that can hold like 5 bodies is AWESOME!!

Mike