How to remove this panel

Prospeeder

How do you remove this interior panel

100_0110.jpg

i need the whole thing to come off, its the arm rest/clothed side panel thing on the back seats, u can see i outlined it in red, ill get a better pic if no one can tell from my pic

Take the surrounding plastic pieces around it off. Basically the plastic by the bottem and top of the doors, and the one on the rear. There are 2 plastic "pins"? that hold that piece on, so just pull the sucker off.

alright thanks a ton you guys, if theres anything else please chime in

OH! it goes right back in too corrct, im not gonna have to go get a new one or somthing retarded right?

ack, i shoulda asked you guys first, i was trying to get to the sheet metal from the outside of the car from the inside to pop out a stupid dent, wheni took the quarter flare off, i discoverd it was big, and the metal was creased, so i couldnt suction cup it out, so now i gotta use a freaking dent puller, that punches a hole in the sheet metal, and pulls the metal out, grrr, this is crap! theres ANOTHER freaking thing of sheet metal, then im assuming mabye sound deadning material, then the outer sheet metal, great, and i had to pop rivits out from the track that the quarter flare was held on, because that was bent, and now the other halves of the rivits fell down, thell prolly rattle now, great :x

FUCK GM! why cant they just make things simple!!!! pull the piece off, and theres the sheet metal, but no! they have a piece of metal thats hexed on, then they put this weding metal wierd shitty lookin stuff around the cracks...