Sunshine back up on the block (FS)

god910

Alright for some reason my last Sunshine FS thread (That had a shit-ton of info) got deleted. So here's another much abrigded one.

TGP

Black

I have a grey cloth int. installed and have a tan cloth you can have. Or both.

133922 on the odometer

I'm asking $1000 w/ tons of goodies. Negotiable.

No options. No leather, No CD, No sunroof.

Located in Muncie, IN, 47304

Not driveable, there is a hole the size of kansas in the tranny

There is damage from the drivers door walking into the fender, I know many people that have had this happen. Front and rear fascia need replaced. Majority of the paint is okay, but hey, it's a 15 year old car.

I have TONS of pics, email me for them, for some older pics goto http://community.webshots.com/album/93732515MzEXOK

There's alot more, but I must goto work. I'll post up replaced items etc. when I get off work tonight. Josh had a carfax done on it, I hope he still has it to make it easier if someone wants to see it. Later.

Guest TurboSedan

i will have to look around to see if i still have the Carfax report on my computer, but it was good. i have ALOT of pics of your TGP that can be found here:

http://www.turbosedan.com/BlackTGP/

still wish i could trade you my GTS; i definately would but i have no idea how i'd get to Indiana considering gas prices. the GTS would make it no sweat, and it has a new winshield and brand new tires on it now too. damn :bash:

Fantastic Josh. Thanks for hosting those pics too. Here's some more info:

For that $1000 you get: The car (duh) as well as all the body parts you choose from the red parts TGP (I even have an original perfect shape lower valance, that's already primered, just needs sanded and painted). I also have a brand new un-installed Addco rear sway bar, and a brand new FFP pulley.

The car has one of Jeff's crossovers, and a custom chip. It has brand new Accel 8.8mm race wires (man those look cool) and a ractive filter on the turbo. It's running 3800S2 injectors (less than 40K miles on them), it has brand new: P/S pump, alternator, Delco fuel pump, plugs, BRAND DAMN NEW Nitto 555R Drag radials (245/45/17's) less than 10 miles on them, probably like 5-6 miles on them to be BRUTALLY honest (~$400 tires alone) The car comes equipped w/ a high/low boost selector switch, dual A-pillar pod (univ. screw on type) w/ a Auto-Meter pro comp ultra lite boost/vac gauge, 1G DSM BOV, new Turbo Start battery, new IAC, aluminum 3 bolt tranny dogbone, and I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of.

Obviously I'm letting it go cheap because of the hole in the tranny, but I'll even go cheaper if you don't want certain things, such as, Addco bar, pulley, body parts, wheels (I'll include a production set of TGP wheels, w/ UBER CRAPPY tires, but at your expense I'll have new tires put on)

Now, what's wrong. The interior is in shambles, primarily because I hardly drove it. the p/o covered all grey in black shag carpet. It can be removed, but I just didn't drive it enough to care. (I put ~1300 miles on it in the last 2 years) The biggest thing I can think of (besides the tranny) is the lower intake needs replaced. One of the bolt holes was stripped and I hurriedly patched it. It's toast, but I am including the new LIM, (purchased from Robby1870) it has been sitting for just over 1 year, but upon first serious interest I will go out and make sure it starts and runs for anyone that wants to check it out. I drove it all as is, so it's not undriveable (cept the tranny) Other than that, ask questions, if you want more pics LMK I'll take them. Also, remember, I want it gone, w/ a few dollars in my pocket. Make me an offer. I don't want to stare at it much longer.

Just to call dibs, :D if you decide to demod it (if the buyer doesn't want all the extras), I'd be interested in the Addco bar, UDP, Jeff M pipe, etc.

If I drove out there with $1000, a 282 and a large, appetizing sandwich in hand, do you think there's any chance of lending some help to drop it in?

Also, think you could get some pics of it (at least the exterior) cleaned up a bit and with sun? Just want to see the condition of the paint more clearly.

It's KILLING me that this car doesn't have a sunroof.. :cry:

Also, rust condition?

And how did the door walk it's way into the fender? I've never seen that happen unless it was caused by an accident. Have you tried fixing it? Any luck, or if not, ideas?

Well thats only 633.3 miles away from me.. I am HIGHLY interested in this car If payments could be made..I know you want it out of your sight but when you buy a house you dont get alot of play money.. Is there anything you would want for a partial trade??

Just to call dibs, :D if you decide to demod it (if the buyer doesn't want all the extras), I'd be interested in the Addco bar, UDP, Jeff M pipe, etc.

Don't see it happening, because I want the car gone, and hate to part yet another TGP, but if so, you got dibs.

If I drove out there with $1000, a 282 and a large, appetizing sandwich in hand, do you think there's any chance of lending some help to drop it in?

Also, think you could get some pics of it (at least the exterior) cleaned up a bit and with sun? Just want to see the condition of the paint more clearly.

It's KILLING me that this car doesn't have a sunroof.. :cry:

Also, rust condition?

And how did the door walk it's way into the fender? I've never seen that happen unless it was caused by an accident. Have you tried fixing it? Any luck, or if not, ideas?

1) Yes, that's what Josh and I were going to do, but for a trade. I've got a decent garage w/ tons of tools and an engine hoist.

2) Yes, but only because I cut the tree down that was above it in the pics that Josh has, and I have since bought a pressure washer. :D

3) Ah, I have one w/ a sunroof, there not that great, now T-tops, those are great.

4) No rust, that was Josh's main concern, and I believe I took enough pics to assure him there was none, and there is none that I can see.

5) I've personally talked to 3 other TGP owner that have had this happen, Jeff might be able to lend a hand on this, but most of his are lower mileage TGP's but if it's happend I'm sure he's heard of it. I haven't tried fixing it because it just wan't that big of a deal for me. And I broke the car before I got to interested in the body. Anything else LMK.

Well thats only 633.3 miles away from me.. I am HIGHLY interested in this car If payments could be made..I know you want it out of your sight but when you buy a house you dont get alot of play money.. Is there anything you would want for a partial trade??

PM we can talk further, obviously other outright offers go first, but you're in line. Trust me, I know ALL ABOUT the house payment thing, couple that w/ a few car payments, 4-78 credit cards, and a few other loans, and I'm right w/ you.

Yes, I'll take a partial trade, I'll take a UTEC for a Subaru, or a FMIC for a Suby, maybe a SuperZilla turbo? :lol: Other than that, I'm willing to trade it for a roughly 10 $100 bills. :wink:

Guest TurboSedan

sold? i'll give you a perfectly good Getrag 282 if you help me with gas money :) as in, i would could come out with TWO Getrag 282's in the Lebaron GTSs hatch.

eh, i'm guessing you don't want another car.

sold? i'll give you a perfectly good Getrag 282 if you help me with gas money :) as in, i would could come out with TWO Getrag 282's in the Lebaron GTSs hatch.

eh, i'm guessing you don't want another car.

Josh, call me. If we still trade I could sell the 'tona for parts. I'd have my TD. So, In actuality I'd be getting rid of 2, just adding another. :lol: But that one would be easier to sell than my Daytona. But I doubt I'd sell it. I'd just make it my low 12 second car. I gotta beat my evo buddy some how. :wink: