Chime module?

Cutlass88er

I'm going on a field trip with my buddy to Al's Jy to pick up some Bonne and Lumi parts and I was wondering if anyone knows if the chime module for a 88+ Cutty will work in a 90 Lumi. I have that annoying long tone that makes me beserk when I work on the car, and my old Cutty had a a slighty less annoying beeping tone. Are they a direct swap or will I have to do some surgery?

ya, chimes are so stupid for the drivers door, i can see it for like vans and stuff if the doors not shut, but come on, how can u NOT know ur drivers door is not closed? but the other doors dont bing at u when they open, wich would be doors u wouldnt notice open! stupid bastards, what ifi wanna listen to music, and clean out my car, or fix somthing, and all it does its, dinnnnng! Dinnnng! Pontiac chimes are the most annoying, what do cutlass ones sound like?

Exept the early ones were a constant tone.. No ding.. Just.. "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." until you closed the door..