junk yard SCORE

stockgp

wen to the yard today to get parts for my adapters. i came out with SO much stuff, some of which will be for sale shortly:

2 lighted rear view mirrors(couldn't find a dimming one :? )

early 90's? bonneville sunroof controls

early 90's? bonneville stock cd player

early 90's? bonneville electronic climate controller

cutlass supreme bass gain controller

gen 1.5 monte carlo stock cd player

mid-late 90's bonneville stock cd player

2 or 3 ub3 clusters

2 or 3 z34 cluster

some other miscellaneous stuff

parts3.jpg

parts2.jpg

parts1.jpg

bass gain controller! post a pic please. My buddy needs one for his fiero

FWIW: the ones for a Fiero are different. They are built into the over head console which is a fiero-specific part.

i know, but he needs one for now to use his set up from the junkyard. He got the amp and sub and little undash baox and all wiring for $30, but the switch was gone. He;s gonna mount this one in his console for now. BTW he's had 3 fieros, and this is one by far the nicest. 1988 GT no spolier, 5 speed 2.8, white and only 25,000 miles, a one owner car. Soon to be turbo 3.1'd. thanks tho jeremy

BTW he's had 3 fieros, and this is one by far the nicest. 1988 GT no spolier, 5 speed 2.8, white and only 25,000 miles, a one owner car. Soon to be turbo 3.1'd. thanks tho jeremy

Hmmm, naked 88GT. I am still undecided on whether I liek naked GTs or spoiled ones. Mine has the spoiler. I think I feel this way, if it had it, leave it, if it doesn't, leave it. That is the car to have for sure though, 88GTs are the way to go, especially with that few miles. Not sure how I feel about the engine swap though...I think a 25k mile car, of that rarety, should be left alone.

i know, but he needs one for now to use his set up from the junkyard. He got the amp and sub and little undash baox and all wiring for $30, but the switch was gone. He;s gonna mount this one in his console for now. BTW he's had 3 fieros, and this is one by far the nicest. 1988 GT no spolier, 5 speed 2.8, white and only 25,000 miles, a one owner car. Soon to be turbo 3.1'd. thanks tho jeremy

first pic on the bottom

why leave it alone aaron? So people adding cams and or turbos/ superchargers to new corvettes are stupid? Why leave a 2.8 in there when they are a dime a dozen when he's got a fully built 3.1 with just about the same miles if not 5k less on it!

Will those cd players play in a '92 cutlass supreme?

Do they work and what color are the LED's

The only one that will mount in your Cutlass is the topmost CD Player. It's from a Pontiac, so the backlighting will be the amber/red color.

The other 2 decks have the stationary mounts on the sides of the chassis, which won't mount in the cutlass's dash.

What would you want for the top/first CD player? The rest of that stuff I can literally find a couple dozen of every time I go to the yards around here. :wink:

the old bennie cd player only has a functioning radio, the monte cd player is locked, and the pontiac radio i didn't get a harness for so i don't know if it works or not.

and everything is for sale in the f/s section