If we wanted to chat...

CPSMonteZ34

If you are aware of any channels to chat in for our entertainment, here's an opportunity to make it known.

If there aren't any, I figured I'd start one up on DALnet through the

following on mIRC:

#VIN-X

Maybe we'll see ya there. It'd be nice to use a decent avenue for chatting

to each other.

==Chris

I'm sure that would just turn into a huge flame fest...and everyone would want to talk at once...so them we would have to split up into seperate rooms...all with different names like : General, powertrain, events, race stories, and whatever. Then you would type something and wait until someone answered back..

Sh*t...that sounds like a message board...we got one of those...

Understood. Just asking due to how it once worked in the past on the old crappy-ass Yahoo! board. Though I don't see many of the previous guys that used to chat - it's not like it's difficult to moderate - I do so on other channels anyway...just thought, "well, while I'm online".

Yea, no one was ever in there. I checked often, but people just couldn't be on there at the same time. People went in and out, but not at the same time usually. It's still there, at http://www.turboste.com. Look for "chat" at the top of the page. But I'm thinking of taking it off soon.

Jason

I second the AIM thing.........we need to add everyone from here on our buddy lists or set up a sub list on your instant messenger for w-body enthusiasts......and then invite whoever is on to a "buddy chat" or whatever.........that would/should work, right?........heck, I have MSN messenger, yahoo, and AIM(two actually.....the AOhell browser IM and the "stand alone" type IM)....btw I'm making a thread for us to list our IM handles!!!!!!