Production number's for the 90's Cutlass Convertibles

wilde108

Im looking to find some production numbers for the 1990's Cutlass Supreme Convertibles. More importantly the 92's because that is what I have. I have read a few posts around here about emailing GM about the numbers, but people have advised of little to no info in their reply from GM.

There has to be some sort of web info that can give us the numbers. Hopefully someone here can help.

I've asked before, all they would tell me is total # of Cutlass Supremes for a specific year. They wouldn't break down by # of doors, trim level, options, or anything.

You know this info is in a computer somewhere. They should just make it a computerized database we can search on the web!

email cac@oldsmobile.com or call the Oldsmobile Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-442-6537. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

I have emailed them before regarding production numbers and they got back to me within a week or so, which I didn't think was too bad.

here is info from '93

'Thank you for contacting the Oldsmobile Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to your 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass.

I have researched the information requested and determined that there were 83,013 Cutlass Supreme vehicles produced in 1993. 6,751 of them were convertibles.

I hope this has adequately answered your questions.

If you should need to contact us in the future, please e-mail us again or call our Oldsmobile Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-442-6537. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

Again, thank you for contacting Oldsmobile.

Sincerely,

Joanne Danzer

Customer Relationship Manager

Oldsmobile Customer Assistance Center'

• 8 months later...

Hemmings Motor News said that the '90s Cutlass convertibles are one of the top 20 '90s future collector cars.

that was pretty cool to see when i read that

• 2 weeks later...

From the above thread:

'92

Vert- 4306

Where did you get 2415 wilde108? Is that an engine breakdown? Sweet, Hemmings Motor News said that the '90s Cutlass convertibles are one of the top 20 '90s future collector cars.

That is an engine breakdown. 3.1 Liter.

Dear Mr. Crazy K, :lol:

Thank you for contacting the Oldsmobile Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to 1991 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme specifications.

This is the production information that we have available:

Coupe 16,766

Sedan 52,241

SL Coupe 4,253

SL Sedan 15,653

International Coupe 2,304

International Sedan 7,357

Convertible 1,515

Total Cutlass Supreme 100,089

Resource: 1991 production figures

I simply stated that I needed documentation on the rarity of my vehicle, so that I could apply for collector/historic liscense plates :)