Foglights help for the newbie

lazytik

Thank you all for your help in my last thread.

However, I got me some foglights.

pilpl-1056w003.jpg

Is there any way I can attach them to my existing foglight switch? Im sure there is, but please help.

Oh, and also, is there a way to attach them to my parking lights? so that i can have my parking lights on, and these bright white beams underneath. hot no?

the reasons why i want to attach them to an existing switch is so that it is less cluttered, less wires to attach, and a simpler configuration.

please try and help, and please tell me if you like them.

thanks!

If you have factory foglights just tap into the factory wires at the original foglight plugs, black to black and color to color typically. It really doesn't matter with foglights. All the GMs we have will turn on the fogs with the park lights, so that part should be taken care of already.

thanks man. so, at the bulb kinda? thing is, the cover on top is hard to get off. but, i might be able to make it.

any concerns/opinions bout the lights? not bad for $20

I had those same fog lights on my 93 cutty. I would check to see first if they will go into the factory fog light bracket. It would be easier than trying to get those ones in there.

And, they factory wires will work, and they will come on with the parking lights as long as the fog switch is on.

thanks guys. i got it. my dad basically did it, all i did was drill 2 holes, tighten the lights, and splice one wire.

i spliced the parking light wire...so, its auto on, no matter which lights u use. it looks good. i will post pics.