Policia!

xN8x

not horrible looking. looks like the back end is sagging a bit though. there are a lot of 1.5 gen patrol cars here for the state police, but i've never seen a first gen.

whats funny is all the impalla cop cars out there are L36 powered...

ya for real, what are u gonna catch, a run away civic

my dad has a caprice cop car (hes a cop) and it had a corvette 350? in it, man that thing was fast, he killed many a dogs goin 90+ with that thing, good thing for the bars on the front eh

when police impound drug running vehicals, and the owner goes 2 jail, DARE takes their car and does that to them.

yup, our local dare vehical is a sweet s-10 with a 350 installed. It looks damn good!

does it make sense that police car has 2 doors? how do u get the criminals in?

one of the local departments here has a z28 cruiser. it's not a dare car either. the department has had it since it was new in 90 and the local vocational school fixed it upa few years ago. it's been out every day since.

also there are a few other departments in the tri-state area with a few 2-door cruisers. west virginia, ohio and pennsylvania state police included.

they put suspects in the back just like any other person would get in. aside from the fac that the prisoners are wearing handcuffs. i assume most people don't make their passengers wear handcuffs. unless of course that's your :skep: thing...