So I got my new baby...

Cutlass88er

So remember that Black Lumina coupe I was looking @ last week http://homepage.mac.com/dennis264/Junk/PhotoAlbum20.html(better pics coming soon)? So I brought the coupe, got him to knock it down and give me a remote starter (not installed). All of $500. The car runs great and looks way better in person.

I just need to replace the starter. I pretty much screwed it up when I replaced the IAC. I forgot to reset the ECMs IAC control and the damn thing stalled on I94. Prety much killed the starter, whoops.

Does any one have any good tips for doing a stater? I'm thinking of getting a temp one from the jy to hold me over until I the end of the month but I'm not sure about that one. Are the hard to pull, looks easy, but the oxygen sensor looks easy to replace, and I can tell you what a PITA that is in WI.

-D

Cool deal, as long as it runs, you shouldn't care what it looks like. My Grand Prix looked like crap when I got it but had a strong motor and that was all that counted, you can always make the car look nice for much less then a motor swap.

I'm on the east side on Humboldt.

Except for those two rust holes its body is mint.

I'm just a little leary about replacing the starter. It looks like a royal PITA. But manageble, is there anything I should know? I'm worried I'm going to fuck it up like I fucked up the dash on the cutty. Eeek

-D