moisture in the system

Psych0matt

So after cleaning out my engine today its running rough and wanting to sputter. I'm figuring I got moisture in the system somewhere, but don't want to mess anything up. should I just let it sit overnight and dry out, or is there something else I can do?

awesome, that's what I was hoping to hear, but fearing the worst. I popped out my front plug wires too cuz a little got down in them. I'll let ya know if I fried everything! :willynilly:

actually, this happened on my LQ1 every time I washed the engine, the water got down in the spark-plug holes and shorted the wires - usually pulling the wires and blowing the water out worked - if you don't have an air compressor at hand, run the car at idle till it's at normal opp. temp, then pull the wires off the plugs and let the heat boil the water out for you.

--Dave.

yeah, I think that's what its doing. I stuck the end of a towel down in there to get most of it, but i wasnt sure if it was really bad to get any down there or not. i just gotta wait til it dries out I guess. I ran it to work this morning fine, but on the way back this afternoon it wanted to run rough about half the time