keyless entry range

RNC96supreme

does anybody know how to extend the keyless entry range, my 96 cutlass has very little range. I sometimes have to get right next to the driver door handle before it works. I have tried the basics, new fob, batteries, ect. I do have the rear windows tinted also. oh yeah, where is the reciever located on the 96 2 door.

Any info would be great, Thanks.

I didnt have shit for range with my OEM one..... so I wired it up to my security system and I can lock, unlock, panic, arm, dis-arm, pop my trunk, and start my car from up to 1000 feet away...... 8) Plus, my car will page me if anything happens to my GTP...... I feal like a pimp daddy, waite.... no no, the pimp daddy.... lol

and it only cost me 170.00 usd and a full days time....

My 1991 has good days and bad days. On good days I can be about 40ft from the car and it will work(amazing I know). Other times I have to be about 3ft away. Strange but better then messing with the key.

Jason

YEah. I can open my car from my room. I live at home on the second floor. I can look out the window, and my car is parked below me, beside my moms. But like my brother might need my jack or something, and i can just sit at the computer and pop the trunk

Jon

something is probably wrong but I heard if you put it up to the side of your neck you get better range :lol: I tried it and the funny part is it works :roll: don't ask me why or how(you also look funny doing it)

something is probably wrong but I heard if you put it up to the side of your neck you get better range :lol: I tried it and the funny part is it works :roll: don't ask me why or how(you also look funny doing it)

Hmm.. I'll do this and see if it works. LOL

Tonight leaving work, I alsmost got 30-40 feet. And on two clicks. Sometimes, it takes a couple of tries. Like drivers will unlook, but have to click a few more times for other doors

jon