RPE GP's

Prospeeder

I was wondering, what colors they all came in, and where u can find the Key colored xlaces, like new or somthing, if there cheap enough, i could find red colord ones, i think the RPE's came in red didnt they

they came in red, white and blue....the same colors of Petty's race car ....the red ones were the rarest ones, with blue being the most common, iirc

you should also search on this topic, Ross has posted countless threads with RPE information

Guest Anonymous
they came in red, white and blue....the same colors of Petty's race car ....the red ones were the rarest ones, with blue being the most common, iirc

you should also search on this topic, Ross has posted countless threads with RPE information

Truth be told, blue and white came in equal quantites (450 a piece) and 100 red were made. I don't think you can "buy" the rims anywhere, excpet a junkyard, but of course finding red ones will be near impossible. You would be better off painting them yourself. and as always, I'm your official RPE info source.

the rims would be easy to strip, send to powdercoating and either take the top coat off on a mill plus a few thousands and then polish, or hell the powdercoater could do it all himself with a set of JY rims and even match the exact color of your car. JMO later Jay

Guest Anonymous

I can see one of them looking at you in the last pic. ive seen one or two of the red ones pop up on eBay and they all were in bad shape.

ahh, that sucks, the red looks really good, i guess i could strip my goldies, and paint them myself, i want some decent looking wheels that arnt granny gold for my car, untill im ready for some 1000$ wheels, lol, i might go that route if im still interested