This was an experiment.. Tell me what you all think..

Dirty Rockstar

Should I use this spoiler or something like it?  

1. 1. Should I use this spoiler or something like it?

• Use it
    • Use it but modify it a little
    • Don't use it, bu you're on the right track
    • Modify a lip spoiler

Okay, so I was cruisin home from getting gas in the car, and I saw a Dk. green sedan with a shitty aftermarket spoiler.. THen I rolled by a Galant with a nice aftertmarket spoiler.. Then i merged the 2 in my head and came up with this:

ND620191.jpg

ND620193.jpg

ND620194.jpg

ND620195.jpg

I had this Z spoiler layin around.. The way I see it, the Cutlass needs the lowest profile spoiler possible.. THis is all I have for now.. I as also thinking of an SHO-type one.. That is just "built" off the deck lid.. Tell me what you think.. I was just bored..

An homage, to the greatest car ever:

ND620197.jpg

Not a real big fan of spoilers, but sme do look good on some cars, Id have to see it finished to tell, but judgeing from that, wouldnt look bad at all.

Too "rounded" for the Cutty's body lines, if you ask me. If the main body of the spoiler was a little bit straighter it might look alright...

Guest TurboSedan
the only type of spoiler that looks good on Cutties are the lip spoilers

:werd: i have a factory lip spoiler on my GTS and it looks good. alot like the SHO spoiler; very subtle. that thing is more like a wing...i don't like it.

I think it looks terrible and doesn't fit the car at all. Even if you could find a way to mount it, it would look ghetto.

Personally, I would get an old school universal 90's Honda Accord style spoiler (OEM style). Something like a 99-03 Acura TL spoiler maybe.

Thanks to all who replied.. I have been lookin at the pics, and I can;t deciude one way or the other.. I am going to experioment with some other spoiler options.. But one thing's for sure, it needs somethin back there.. I should graft Coupe tails on it...

Don't care for it.. it just does not fit right on that car.

Too "rounded" for the Cutty's body lines, if you ask me. If the main body of the spoiler was a little bit straighter it might look alright...

That's how I feel.

no, no. Out of the question.

I remember I have a black spoiler I found in a junkyard that matches a sedan trunklid damn near perfectly. It's black, but don't have the mounting screws. The only thing that doesn't work out is a fixed mast antenna would get in the way. If I see a cutlass in the train station I'll lay it on top and take a pic :)