Briefly looked at a Euro3.4 last night

jeremy

Ok so how rare is a Euro 3.4? I saw a black one with 183,000miles on it for $900. I was giving me some bad vibes, but it was a very solid runner. I just don't know about the outside, a little rusted, but if it rare that may give it some bonus points.

They are not common at all. I think they were only made in 92 and maybe 93. Basically a 4 door Z-34. Maybe I'll shoot an e-mail to Chevy, but probably they only have all Luminas, not broken down to 3.4s

My wife sure likes hers, I tried to get her to sell it so I could get her a red Cutty ragtop but she says no. She cracks me up, really gets a kick out of blowing ricers off on the highway!

Heh, noob is too strong of a word for someone who has been building and racing BMWs. Whatever though, all in good fun I guess.

Wow, you race BMW, that means your cool.

I too must be cool than...

photo_0029.jpg

hey look it's Aaron the Attention Whore :lol:
:withstupid:

as for the euro, I would at least take it for a spin. What do you hae to loose? every-time I see a 3.4 DOHC around here I'm sure to at least look at it up close, and tell the seller that I might call them back.

I've only had a chance to drive 2 out of 5 tho.

Teh n00b's just mad because he didn't get a cookie. :lol:

Me/ dunks Oreo Double Stuf in milk*

Heh, noob is too strong of a word for someone who has been building and racing BMWs. Whatever though, all in good fun I guess.

Just because you build and race BMWs doesn't mean you aren't a forum noob. That's exactly what he meant when he called you a noob. A forum noob.

You joined June 10th, therefore you are a noob.