Briefly looked at a Euro3.4 last night

jeremy

I was driving home from playing "old-man softball" last night and I saw a for sale sign in the window of a very shiney lumina. I could tell immediately that it was a Euro3.4. I stopped by and just took in a quick once over, and it looked to be in very good shape. The asking price was $2500. I am somewhat interested in it, but the main deterant for me was the fact that it was red. If it were white, I would have taken a look under the hood and took her for a quick spin....Anyway, just thought I would share :D

So, I am still keeping my eyes peeled for a nice DOHC sedan or the elusive TSTE.

get some pics up if its that nice

I don't mind red on the Zs but red Euro3.4s just don't look right to me

no pics though....some fuck at my work stole my digital camera a few weeks ago :evil:

get some pics up if its that nice

I don't mind red on the Zs but red Euro3.4s just don't look right to me

no pics though....some fuck at my work stole my digital camera a few weeks ago :evil:

KILL, KILL, KILL dat bum!

Is there a reason why a lot of people here have to be jackasses? The guy simply said that he found a nice looking car he might be intersted in. I mean damn, I posted on another part of this website and some retard has to say something like this.

Ok

Would you like a cookie?

:D

Is there a reason why a lot of people here have to be jackasses? The guy simply said that he found a nice looking car he might be intersted in. I mean damn, I posted on another part of this website and some retard has to say something like this.

Ok

Would you like a cookie?

:D

I'm assure that Dan was just messing around...

Guest TurboSedan

if you ask nicely i'm sure Dan would give you a cookie too :wink:

but yeah, i don't like bright red, ecspecially on a 4-door. i would have seriously considered buying my brother's red Spirit R/T if only it were white.

I am 99.9% positive the he meant that as a joke, and I certainly didn't take offense to it. You will notice that the people who have been here a while do crack jokes/comments at each other quite regularly and normally they are in good spirits.

Thanks for jumping to my defenses though. :D

I am 99.9% positive the he meant that as a joke, and I certainly didn't take offense to it. You will notice that the people who have been here a while do crack jokes/comments at each other quite regularly and normally they are in good spirits.

Thanks for jumping to my defenses though. :D

Teh n00b's just mad because he didn't get a cookie. :lol:

Me/ dunks Oreo Double Stuf in milk*

Teh n00b's just mad because he didn't get a cookie. :lol:

Me/ dunks Oreo Double Stuf in milk*

Heh, noob is too strong of a word for someone who has been building and racing BMWs. Whatever though, all in good fun I guess.

No cookies for you meanie head!

Go test drive it jeremy, see how she runs.

you used to own a Euro 3.4 right Jeremy? i thought you hated that thing?

I had a white with grey cloth '92 Euro 3.4 that I actually enjoyed quite a bit, I traded it in to buy my old '95 Black with black leather GTP

Buy thew one that WhiteZ34 (not all the username is there, I forget)

Anyway buy his :D

its still here.. it has potiental to be nice, i just need to light a fire under my ass and finish it.

My wife's 92 Euro 3.4 is white and she would rather that it was red. Too bad she likes it so much or I'd get her to sell it to ya. She doesn't like the white because it gets dirty too fast then I bust on her how it's not white, but gray. :lol:

No cookies for you meanie head!

Go test drive it jeremy, see how she runs.

:lol:

i agree white is better looking on the 3.4s, more of a color contrast,...with red justa bout everything is red...it all blends in too much, especially the rear end