Oww!!! thats hot!

88Regal Limited

Ok, my A/C dosent work... (Got it recharged but I guess it leaked out) and when you are driving out on....

Example= 60* day, nice, windows down, hvac off, it blows air out by the window. No blower on or nothing. Now when I turn it on, with the selector in cold and the fan on, it will blow hot air. What gives?! I hate it! Oh.... I need a new car! (Then again if I can find a wrecked Z34 for an engine swap.....) :twisted:

So can anybody help? It's annoying.

well, are u turing it on A/C, or just Vent Cold, that dont do crap alot of the time, get ur A/C serviced, not that big a deal, well, if u have R12 then itll cost u about 200$ easy for new refrigrant if its cvompletley empty

Yeah, you can't really filter out temperature. The blower is going to pull whatever air the outside has to offer, and in your case, it's hot air.

And yeah, I get the "driving with blower off = air moving out the vents" thing.

Me 2....it has to do with the intake of the cabin air system right infront of the widshield....kindof like how a cowl induction hood works....

Yeah, you can't really filter out temperature. The blower is going to pull whatever air the outside has to offer, and in your case, it's hot air.

I get air as well. I notice it more in the winter/cooler weather when there is some heat (but there shouldn't be.. lol)

Having your blower on not only pulls in outside air, but the vents and stuff inside the car are probably pretty hot as well, heating up the air. It's either windows down or A/C. If the air that comes throught the vents bothers you, then just adjust the plastic shutter on the vents so that it doesn't go in your direction. Or just set it to the lowest setting and put it to floor only.

Ok, my A/C dosent work... (Got it recharged but I guess it leaked out) and when you are driving out on.....

So you have a leak..........pay someone to find it......then fix it (yourself or them)!

yeah i figgured that charge woulden't stay in the car too long, sometime we will have to check the seals and go from there.

shoulda made me a offer i coulden't refuse back in november when i had a wrecked z34... :lol: