W-Body Performance Is Open Once again

manitcor

W-Body Performance is now back online as it was back in the day for your reference and information as a curtoursey of MyMonte.com

http://www.wbodyperformance.com

As of right now I dont have time to update the site or add addational information. If someone would like to handle this site's content please PM me and I will consider it.

The domain name is new so if you cant get it there try:

http://www.mymonte.com/redfox340.tripod.com/wbodyperformance/

im not seeing a Supercharger kit on RSM for the 3.4 dohc or the 3.1/2.8 or 3100 engines, just the 3400, wait, yea, for thw RWD 3.4 on the camero, but will it work the same? and theres headers for it too, but still, i dont see S/C for the 3.1/2.8 or the 3100

ok, the first link I get-

Not Found

The requested URL /redfox340.tripod.com/wbodyperformance/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The mirror site works fine though.....

also I have someone who is willing to keep the site up-to-date

so if you have anything you would like to add or change or see let me know and I can put you in touch with the webmaster

I think you have to contact them to get information about the supercharging systems because i went there, and they have it but its not an active link and there is no other information about the systems.

by the way if anyone has any mods they have done on any 94-95 models please share. im just getting into this. all help and constructive comments are appreciated.