i think i bought everything

dohc v6

well i am trying to modify my car some more but i thing i have everything.

this is what i bought or have so far

94 lumina z34

1.dog bone

2. underdrive pulley

3. custom chip being made

4. 96 manifold swap w/ported and polished

5. 96 brake swap w/ driled rotors and ceramic pads

6. intake

7. 180 stat

8. frant and rear stb

9. 2.5 cat back ss mandrel bent

10. bb brake lines

11.ls1 ported maf

12. addco bar

13. coil overs

this is pretty much everything for the engine and suspension, now the question is what else is there to do

now the question is what else is there to do

Pics.....so we can all give our priceless imput on appearance mods....lol

P.S. Do you have Front lowering springs and KYB's (or better than stock struts)?

Who is burning your custom chip? If I were you, I'd wait and get Ben's.

Your compression is still at 9.25, your heads could use fixing, your stock throttle body is too small, your exhaust manifolds are worthless, and your transmission sucks. That should give you a few year's worth of work. Seriously, do these in the order I state them:

Pull the heads off, deck them as much as possible, and have them P&P by a shop that is fluent with 4 valve heads. As you are rebuilding it, build a custom intake arm with 3" mandrel bent aluminum, and put on a N* or LS1 throttle body (75mm). While you're rebuilding the top end, adjust the camshafts. 6* advance on the intake and 6* retard on the exhaust has given the best results so far, but play around with it to find better. You have a 94 so this is easy.

Trannsmission needs help, get a higher stall tq converter, stronger internals, and a shift kit. If you can, have shift points raised to 7150rpm out of every gear, maybe even later if your valves don't float and it keeps making power.

Build headers, tuned equal length ones if possible.

With all of these, and tuning, you should be able to click off a high 13 sec e/t.

Who is burning your custom chip? If I were you, I'd wait and get Ben's.

Your compression is still at 9.25, your heads could use fixing, your stock throttle body is too small, your exhaust manifolds are worthless, and your transmission sucks. That should give you a few year's worth of work. Seriously, do these in the order I state them:

Pull the heads off, deck them as much as possible, and have them P&P by a shop that is fluent with 4 valve heads. As you are rebuilding it, build a custom intake arm with 3" mandrel bent aluminum, and put on a N* or LS1 throttle body (75mm). While you're rebuilding the top end, adjust the camshafts. 6* advance on the intake and 6* retard on the exhaust has given the best results so far, but play around with it to find better. You have a 94 so this is easy.

Trannsmission needs help, get a higher stall tq converter, stronger internals, and a shift kit. If you can, have shift points raised to 7150rpm out of every gear, maybe even later if your valves don't float and it keeps making power.

Build headers, tuned equal length ones if possible.

With all of these, and tuning, you should be able to click off a high 13 sec e/t.

:lol: I think if this were written in Chinese I would've understood about the same amount :roll: :oops:

Yah because it was so hard to understand, you know the near-perfect spelling, puncuation, and grammar...

Huh? No, your post was excellent, I was just amazed at how I know absolutely nothing about cars since I understood nothing from that... heh. Sometimes I wonder why people look at me weird when I try to explain to them how computers work... :lol:

As far as anyone who has driven the car can tell, it has not affected the car's stability at all. It was fully boxed using 3/8" stainless steel and double plate welded. After this it got anit rust paint with clear coat. In addition to this it has the strut tower brace.

If it is really that big of a deal, build it another way. Just because that is the way I did it, doesn't mean its the only way, it was just the best way for my application and experience.

Ok, the fact that it has stainless is nill. You don't need stainless if you have anti-rust and clear coat. Now, if it was just plain steal, then ya, anti-rust and clearcoat would be a good choice.

But the extra coating on stainless isn't goin to hurt it either.....I'm just saying it being stainless not that big of a deal.

I'm done hyjacking this thread....

as you were.

Aaron is right, the notch on the cradle affects nothing suspension wise.

I've had 2 Z34's, both 5-speeds and there is absolutely no difference between them. Aaron did a awesome job making the frame right.

Hell, the guy at the alignment shop said last week, "Look's like you did a good job on cutting that frame." Me- "Ohh it wasn't me it was the kid I bought it from before."

If you don't believe me ask Jay and he can tell you there is no difference.

[end]hijack[/end]

J-bodies don't even have that part of the frame, and I drive them within an inch of their lives most of the time :lol: and they still feel tighter than my stock w's ever have.

ok the chip is being programed between ben and i we are testing it out. and i already have a ls1 maf. the headers are to much of a pain to fabricate and to mathmatical. the out side of the car was painted with the 2nd best paint dupont. it was around a 5500 and the wheels are c2 rh. the suspension has front intrax and all kyb around. the engine is being rebuilt and it is going to be very awsome and the tranny is going to be more than like swaped just dont know about swaping because of the rarity (sp) of the auto in 94 on 3400.

Yah because it was so hard to understand, you know the near-perfect spelling, puncuation, and grammar...

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

ok the chip is being programed between ben and i we are testing it out. and i already have a ls1 maf. the headers are to much of a pain to fabricate and to mathmatical. the out side of the car was painted with the 2nd best paint dupont. it was around a 5500 and the wheels are c2 rh. the suspension has front intrax and all kyb around. the engine is being rebuilt and it is going to be very awsome and the tranny is going to be more than like swaped just dont know about swaping because of the rarity (sp) of the auto in 94 on 3400.

Now that is hard to understand.

I don't even know what the fuck he is trying to say, but I think it's about his car...maybe...

Notice he writes (sp) after the only word he spells right, rarity...lol