18incholdz

my car(95 cutlass supreme) is done being painted! it is now red w/ orange pearl...it looks really good...i also had the Front olds rocket emblem shaved off, and the trunk lock shaved off. I think that makes it look a lot cleaner. I should have pics up in the first part of april when i take it out of storage and put my 18's back on. Then hopefully over the summer it will be goin back down to the body shop to get the antenna shaved and possibly the door handles 8) I love my car!!!! :D

So, if you shave off everything, how are you going to get in it? :shock: What about the trunk? But awesome idea and go with it! Not many people take the initative to do something clean and fresh with their W-Bodies...

- RedFox340

my car(95 cutlass supreme) .... get the antenna shaved and possibly the door ....

I have a '96 and the door handles are located on the vertical post of the door, not on the body panel.

So the question I have is how are you going to shave them, if the don't stick out?

Now if you take them off, are you going to fabricate some metal/fiberglass/something to cover the retarded looking hole that you created by removing the door handle ?

See picture for location of handles on a '96 (I don't think that they changed body style from '95 to '96.

96OldsCutlass_1.jpg

(I'll post a better picture tonight when I get home from work)

I don't know why you'd shave the handles on a coupe anyway... they're very subtle in appearance and the car already has a shaved look. Most people can't even find them if they're not familiar with W-bodies. :lol: But that's just me! I could see more reason to shave them on a sedan.