need stock turbo.

qmtgp

If you are looking for a used someone will come around. If you are looking for new or near new (rebuilt) you might want to spend the extra money and get a T-28 hybrid for beeter overall performance... 8)

i need a used one, like real fast. do you know how much that run. the one that was in it the shaft was broke in half. so i got a t25 off a talon but i couldnt get it to work.

so if you know anybody with a used stock one let them know i'm interisted.

This is exactly what I need.

:D :D

How do I re-attach the intake turbo side back onto the center section? I saw there was some sort of piston ring looking thing holding it on, how do I remove this?

But consider this sold. The center shaft connecting both turbines in my old turbo had actually snapped in 2 and both the impellers were smashing around inside the housing!

Also, would you be interested in a trade for a garrett t-25 from an Eclipse?

Also, would you be interested in a trade for a garrett t-25 from an Eclipse?

I'll let Jud reply to tell you for sure, but since he doesn't even run a T25 on his car anymore, I would guess that he isn't interested in a trade.

Shawn

gmtgp,

Yea I knew that was what you needed. I want 75 + 10 shipping for it. it's in excelent shape. About 110 miles and taken care of. (warmed up and cooled down always) I am orginal owner.

It's wraped and in a box ready to go. (was going to ebay it) Problem is I leave on a two week vacation Sunday AM so I would have to ship today before 2:00 or it would be the 12 or 13 before I could ship. Your call. I do have paypal(jwscoles@houston.rr.com) so this could happen today.

The intake is held on with a snap ring a big one. I ground down a pair of needle noes plyers to fit the holes and got it of that way. There is also an o ring. I think I have both of these parts and will include them incase you break something.

Your correct Shawn wouldn't know what to do with another T25. In fact I'll have this GT on the market pretty soon. :wink:

Jud

gmtgp,

Just a thought but for another $10(shipping costs) I'll send you the whole turbo. Exhaust is cracked like all of them and the intake is less the snout to put the filter on. I cut it off and used it on my GT. One could be welded on. Like cut your's off and put it on this housing. I was thinking that maybe your housings are screwed up to. If you want to call me to put this together the number is 281-844-8722

Jud

• 2 weeks later...