custom Exhaust downpipe? anyone know of any

kuntzie

Guest TurboSedan

no aftermarket downpipes exist. it would have to be a custom job.

i'd start with removing the cat or replacing the mufflers and/or all piping.

of course, the turbine itself is the REAL problem.

ya i figured... i can get one made for like for like 1500 canadian.... that including all the exhaust and 2 mufflers and hi flow cat all stainless steel... retails for like 2300 (1800 + 500 for custom downpipe) hes a buddy of mine here

Your porblem with a custom downpipe is the two bolts holding the flange. You cannot go more than the stock size because the pipe won't fit between the bolts. I tried it. So I kept the stock size until the bend than went with a 3" back to the Y and 2.5 from then to the mufflers.

Adam

Your porblem with a custom downpipe is the two bolts holding the flange. You cannot go more than the stock size because the pipe won't fit between the bolts. I tried it. So I kept the stock size until the bend than went with a 3" back to the Y and 2.5 from then to the mufflers.

Adam

Spoken by the wise man 8) . Good warning tip, means quite a bit more custom work if someone has to upgrade this area :shock: .

Jeff M