rear bucket seat swap, easy?

Joe590me

i have 96 0lds cutlass supreme, 4 dr, and i found a car in the JY with the rear bucket seats, is it easy to swap, or will i have to make alot of custom stuff work to make it fit, i know the guy that owns the jk and he said he would sell the setup to me for 75$ so its a huge steal! the seats are from a 94 cutty convertible i think

Guest TurboSedan

i wouldn't get them. they don't fit right at all. i used to have rear bucket seats from a '91 DOHC Cutlass coupe in my Cutlass sedan, but i took them out because they just didn't look right and besides, they don't even come close to bolting in correctly.

Guest TurboSedan
Uh.. all you have to do is bend the bottom metal tabs on the seat backs and they fit perfectly.. :roll:

Anyhow, I'd say go for it. The buckets look awesome.

um yeah....what about the seat bottoms? rear buckets look retarded in a sedan. there is way too much space between the doors and the edge of the seats. it looks hacked. been there done that. thankfully they aren't in the car anymore :roll: