Ignition 2005 Car Show in Albany, NY

Grand Moff Joseph

Just out of curiosity, was anyone from this site there yesterday for that car show?

I saw a red Cutlass Supreme (off white lower body trim, UB3, powder-coated 2.8L engine, five spoke rims, mesh grille, etc.) that I could have sworn belonged to a member here. So, who was it? :?:

Hey just to let you guys know, intern8tion9l (John) has been trying to get onto the site here to post but his computer is really messed up. Talked to him today, he wanted me to tell you guys that so you didnt think anything bad of him ya kno

well, I was trying to pick John out of the crowd, but with 20 people hanging out at his car, it was kinda hard...:willynilly:

BTW, I'm a computer guy, so if he needs PC help, send him my way.:)

The second guy is on this forum. I commented that he has the same wheels on his cutty, that I have on my z34.

That dent on the bottom valance really bugs me...

so here i am on a different computer so i can at least respond. i'm not sure where i got that little dent, but it pisses me off too, thanks for noticing, ha. besides that, thanks for the comments. i got my ass kicked by a dodge stratus at that show. got quite a few plans for the summer and almost enough money for a new paint job, so we'll see what happens. guess i'll post again asap