Time for tires, Who's selling cheap tires?

SantaCruzTGP

It's been along time since I've been here, knock on wood!....Searching for tires, anybody have some good recommendations? I'd like to buy over the internet.

I need a set for both turbos myself. Will most likely be picking up the Fuzion ZRi's. Pretty cheap for the size/type of tire they are, and have read nothing but good reviews on them (save for some people that have no business commenting):

Fuzion

I just got new tire for the TGP from Tire Rack online. I get Yokhama avs1000 If I remember corretly. They were about 430 with shipping. They have great reviews on the web site and they have a very aggressive tread on them. I have only driven it about 20 miles with the new tires on it since it currently is in the shop getting the crossover fixed, brake accumulater, and varies other odds and ends on it. I should have back this weekend. But from the reviews and the little driving I did on the new tires they seem to be awesome.

Ken