Got a couple pics up......

OldsmoBeast

Hey i finally "found time" to take a couple of pics of the cars last night while i was waiting for my damn brother so we could go out to this party my friends were throwing......I took them with my Camcorder's digital still picture function so that's why the quality sucks so much and they're all at about 7:30 PM so it's a lil dark out.....I really need to get a real digital cam and when i do, you can bet I'll have better pics. but for now here they are.....enjoy!

http://kameljockey.8k.com/images/

PS: the cars are a little dirty from the weather but i didn't really care all that much...

very nice. i wish i had a garage like that and a sunroof in my car 8) ......mine garage is only a 2 door and its cluttered with shit. my car fits in with only about 2 inches clearance on front and back. BTW...get some foglights for the cutty! foglights make or break the front of a car at night IMO :)

very nice. i wish i had a garage like that and a sunroof in my car 8) ......mine garage is only a 2 door and its cluttered with shit. my car fits in with only about 2 inches clearance on front and back. BTW...get some foglights for the cutty! foglights make or break the front of a car at night IMO :)

Thanks! ...as for the garage, it's my parents.....if i owned a place i prolly wouldn't have a garage......our old house's garage was impossible to get in and out of every day.....especially with the cutlass you had to be extra careful. my parents broke the driver's side mirror twice and the passenger side once even before i got my liscence.....every time it happened it was from the garage heh...but hopefully that won't happen anymore...yeah i could really use some foglights, but i have to find something that fits and looks good and won't kill my wallet at the same time.....as for the sunroof, it sure is a pain on the cutty, but it's so great to have.....those things are huge!

[my parents broke the driver's side mirror twice and the passenger side once even before i got my liscence.....every time it happened it was from the garage heh...but hopefully that won't happen anymore...yeah i could really use some foglights, but i have to find something that fits and looks good and won't kill my wallet at the same time

wow thats EXACTLY what happened with my first GP. My parents baught it back in 92 with 10k miles. between the period of time from then till when it got handed to me when i was 17 they broke the driver side twice and passenger side once all from the garage. wierd :lol: as for the foglights the 2 aftermarket colors i see are yellow and blue, you can probably pick a pair up from the store for like 60 bucks (ive seen them range from $20 to $80 but the 20 kind looked really shitty) and im sure a helluvalot cheaper off ebay

[my parents broke the driver's side mirror twice and the passenger side once even before i got my liscence.....every time it happened it was from the garage heh...but hopefully that won't happen anymore...yeah i could really use some foglights, but i have to find something that fits and looks good and won't kill my wallet at the same time

wow thats EXACTLY what happened with my first GP. My parents baught it back in 92 with 10k miles. between the period of time from then till when it got handed to me when i was 17 they broke the driver side twice and passenger side once all from the garage. wierd :lol: as for the foglights the 2 aftermarket colors i see are yellow and blue, you can probably pick a pair up from the store for like 60 bucks (ive seen them range from $20 to $80 but the 20 kind looked really shitty) and im sure a helluvalot cheaper off ebay

yeah see i really don't know with respect to foglights yet.....it would be nice to get the international body kit that has the space for them (or has them already in there) because it would look factory and not be a complete pain in the ass.

Is that Lexus yours too, or your parents'?

You never mention that Sebring or whatever it is.

Yeah, 3-car garages are GREAT! Although mine is still not enough to keep everything inside. :) If you're house shopping and like working on your car yourself, I'd definitely recommend one where 2 car stalls have a single large garage door. That way if you're yanking out the interior for a stereo install or need to jack it up and get under it, you can park the car in the middle and have all that room.

When we were house hunting, we found some nice houses with 4-car garages where it looked like a 3-car from the front, but the 3rd car stall was double-deep. There was another one similar, but had a 5th stall in the walkout basement. Sure wish I could have afforded that, but the house I ended up buying was bigger for a lot less $$$.

well the lexus is my parents, the sebring is my older brother's....(sellout)...as for the 3-car, yeah when we bought the house, the people living there were able to put 4 cars in it and they demonstrated! they were caked, they had a BMW convertible, acura integra, an accord and a 740IL all parked in the garage u see there.....of course there was ABSOLUTELY nothing else in the garage and it didn't seem like quite an easy task.

Whoah, I would have liked to see that! That would be quite a trick especially with each stall having its own door and a beam between them. How close together were they?

there was enough room for them to get out and in, and walk around the cars. they would put the convertible against the wall next to where the lexus is now and they wouldn't move it much.....i think the garage had to be empty to do it......then they'd put all the other cars in normally but they'd angle them a little to the right. so basically the trick was just driving the Bimmer in but they didn't do it very often. plus the integra and accord aren't big cars and the space where my brother's sebring is is big enough for a 740iL as long as they didn't mind having part of the hood sit under the little "balcony" entrance area.