Blinker fluid ...

cryptnix

Oh and why does it say on the website "Recommended for OFF Road Use?"

..........because it is illegal in most if not all states.............

I'd like to "smoke" my rear signal/backup lights.

First off, I have NO clue where you'd find a paper that big to smoke a tail light :lol: . I'm sorry.. I'm in a good mood today.. Anyway, has anyone with a Cutlass sedan ever done this? I'd like to see what it actually looks like.

I'd like to "smoke" my rear signal/backup lights.

First off, I have NO clue where you'd find a paper that big to smoke a tail light :lol: . I'm sorry.. I'm in a good mood today.. Anyway, has anyone with a Cutlass sedan ever done this? I'd like to see what it actually looks like.

"Smoke" .... :lol:

Post a pic with ur tail light, someone can photoshop it, it's really easy, just use the magic wand to select the red tail light and then decrease the brightness... That's what I did with the Lumina pics a few posts up ^^^

2 stupid questions:

1- would it look good on a regal? (1988)

2- Would dooing headlights be illigal?

2 stupid questions:

1- would it look good on a regal? (1988)

2- Would dooing headlights be illigal?

2. Hmm, I've seen a lot of (red) Impala's with tinted tail lights, look awesome. I think they're tinted stock, so probably not illegal?

I've seen a lot of (red) Impala's with tinted tail lights, look awesome. I think they're tinted stock

do you have any pics of these impalas with factory tinted tail lights??? :?

I've seen a lot of (red) Impala's with tinted tail lights, look awesome. I think they're tinted stock

OOPS, I meant to say "headlights!!" cuz that was the question. Sorry... I haven't actually seen tail lights factory tinted.. but headlights I'm 100% sure

OOPS, I meant to say "headlights!!" cuz that was the question. Sorry... I haven't actually seen tail lights factory tinted.. but headlights I'm 100% sure

Read the post above you

Why the hell would you want to permanently tint your headlights??

Just buy the headlight covers. I had some of those on my 88' GP and I thought it looked okay, but got tired of not being able to see good at night so I took them off. Then one got smashed in the trunk so I never bothered with that again..