Blinker fluid ...

cryptnix

Not sure why the title is "blinker fluid" :D, but I used Nightshades on my cutty. I got it from Summit Racing.

it was ment as a joke...

:lol:

Reminded me of a reply someone posted to a question about dysfunctional turn signals :

"Have you changed the blinker fluid lately?"

:lol:

Albino.

jeremy, got any pics of you cutty with the nightshades stuff on it, and whats the easiest way to do you rear lights, does the whole piece come apart, or you gotta do some taping, ordering some right now, just wonderin what its gonna prolly look like, thanx

the entire tails and reverse section come off the car, you do have to do some taping though....pretty simple project....I will be right back with a pic or two

I just poured in some high permance blinker fluid. I got 50 more horse at the wheels :lol: and while your at it make sure your muffler bearings are still in good shape. Its really bad when they go out. :lol:

Me and slick convinced a girl that she needed to check her blinker fluid when her car was running like shit. She paniced and said "jeese, all I know how to do is check the oil!"

I was all giddy.

Testor's tint spray from Wal-mart works good if you're just looking for a smoked look.

How much does that stuff cost? Is it in the automotive section? (stupid question) :lol:

I'd like to "smoke" my rear signal/backup lights.

Testor's tint spray from Wal-mart works good if you're just looking for a smoked look.

How much does that stuff cost? Is it in the automotive section? (stupid question) :lol:

I'd like to "smoke" my rear signal/backup lights.

I'm assuming it wold be in the toy/car model section

You can make it look like 3 if you wanted

Heh, is Nightshade reversible with a paint thinner?? What if I don't like how it looks?

Oh and why does it say on the website "Recommended for OFF Road Use?"