Need a quick favor...1988-1991 Cutlass Supreme OWNERS

gmrulz4u

I was wondering if anyone has a good picture of the interior stock doors on a 2-door 88-91 Cutlass. Specifically ones that have the factory door speakers and preferably a grey interior.

Don't ask why...LOL...

Thanks! :)

Cool...thanks man!:) I noticed that you did the same thing to your doors that I did. That is you did a custom job in order to fit 6.5" speakers in the spots where the old 4x6's went.

Yup. It was pretty simple. I had actually mounted the speakers to the inside of the door panels, and had the grilles over that, so there was plenty of room for the bigger magnet of the 6.5's I had in there.

Yeah I hear ya. I originally had the 6.5" speakers BEHIND the door panel as well with the factory grill still in place. But when I installed my new Kappa's, I re-carpeted the door, and took off the old grill and that pocket thing. Also because the old grill made it so that the upper half of the speakers were blocked because obviously the grill was designed for 4x6's.