Blinkers again! *throws hands up into the air*

Ramma2

Thus far, I've replaced the turn signal switch and blinker flasher. All bulbs seem to be working, they all come on etc etc.

Right side front and back blinkers work fine.

Left side, when I engage, the fronts blink, but in unison, not alternating front blinker-front side blinker like the right side does. The left rear blinkers do not work at all. Nothing I do makes them work. All blinkers blink when I turn on the hazards.

I'm at wits end here. I searched too, read about 20 topics regarding blinker issues but none like mine.

What year is your car?

Did you replace any of your lamps lately? It's possible you could've replaced a burned out lamp with the wrong type and that's what's causing the problem.

Also, I noticed when I replaced the signal switch on my old 96 Lumina, the bolt on the "bulkhead" connector had to be super tight in order to get everything working properly. You might want to play around with that again...

Its a 95 Olds Cutlass Supreme, 180k miles.

I'll check out the wire block again. I think this weekend I am going to tear into the column and check connections, clean things up.

When I first bought my car, my turn signals didn't work well, I think only one of them actually blinked. Brought it back to the mechanic I bought it from the next day and said "I thought you said it passed inspection..."

Fixt with no charge, they way it should be.

He didn't do the best job though, as to put on high beams I have to push the lever in while pulling back. I can't complain though, because at least it works.

You're low on blinker fluid. I'd switch to synthetic while you're at it.

Sounds like that one prank on ebaumsworld with the girl and the "mechanic" telling her she is low on headlight fluid, and that halogen would probably be the best to top it off with...among other things lol....like, "yeah someone must have stolen your transmission, if you don't need reverse that will save you a couple hundred bucks" lol

anyway, back on topic