edead

J

I'm assuming it's the same thing as Dynamat. The dynamat trunk kit's retail cost is a right about $50. I get it for $4. Jay, I have the same feeling about the ED's stuff.

What feeling do you have about the edead Chris?

Seems a lot like dynamat, but at a much cheaper cost. I see you spent about $50, since they charged $1/sq. ft. How much was shipping if you don't mind me asking? Also, where all are you applying it?

it was like $75 buck with shipping and a stupid ass roller that i paid $12 for, but hey it's a one time buy. It's going heavy on the rear strut towers (coilover noise) and every inch in the trunk, and package tray. When i run out it's time for doors (all 4) and the floor (interior has to come out anyway) SO in other words, the whole dammed car!

Just be sure to clean all the surfaces really well before you apply it. I used paint thinner to clean everything before applying it. I used 40SQ ft of second skin in my trunk. Deadening is well worth it in my opinion.