Need part name or number for turn signal "stalk"

Ramma2

My blinkers are acting up again, so this time I'm going to do the control arm. Except that I can't find the actual name or part number for it. I'm looking through Auto Zone, they seem to be the cheapest for me usually.

The stalk has nothing to do with the "blinkers acting up." It merely moves the signal switch. If your car is 94 or newer, the signal switch part #'s are:

With Steering wheel controls 19005032 - $46.34

Without Steering wheel controls 19005031 - $34.20

Prices are from GMPartsDirect.com

I've already replaced the turn signal switch. I believe that there is a short in the control arm somewhere, as when I turn left 99% of the time it trips the ABS light. Clicking left can also deactivate cruise control, and most of the time the left blinkers do not work at all.

What year is your car?

Seeing as you already replaced the signal switch (provided it's a new one and not one from a boneyard,) I'd suspect the wiper switch assembly shorting something out before I'd consider the cruise switch causing it. The cruise switch on the stalk basically plugs into the wiper switch, and they rarely if ever fail. The wiper switch fails more often than the cruise switch does.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm just trying to save you the hassle of paying $80 for a Multifunction Stalk only to have to find out it's not the problem.

Actually, instead of going to the auto parts store to buy a lever, find one at a "U-Pull" boneyard and shove it down your pants and walk out the front door with it :lol: ...