Glove box light

5speedz34

Wheres the switch?
Look for a little "cylindrical" thing sticking out in the area where the door sits against the frame of the glove box. You should be able to push it in and out easily. It's possible that it's stuck in the "pushed in" position and won't retract, hence no illumination.

Take a look inside your refrigerator to see a similar application :lol: ...

Wheres the switch?
Look for a little "cylindrical" thing sticking out in the area where the door sits against the frame of the glove box. You should be able to push it in and out easily. It's possible that it's stuck in the "pushed in" position and won't retract, hence no illumination.

Take a look inside your refrigerator to see a similar application :lol: ...

Ohh yeah those go bad all the time, but my dome lights and everything are fine, it's just the glove box light that doesn't light up.

The dome lights and whatnot shouldn't have anything to do with the glove box light working...I'd check the switch again just to be sure that is it working.

Or you might have some freak wiring like my RX-7 where the storage bins and the glove box lights won't come on unless the parking/headlight switch is turned on lol

Ohh yeah those go bad all the time, but my dome lights and everything are fine, it's just the glove box light that doesn't light up.
You're thinking of the door jamb switch :lol: . The glovebox has one just like the doors do, only much smaller and made of plastic (usually black...)