Cutlass Supreme Gold Edition

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I saw one of these yesterday. It appears to be newer (has airbags, maybe 94+), and was a red colour. It had gold pinstriping and gold Cutlass Supreme Gold edition on the doors and some sort of insignia on the back. I really would not have paid much else attention to, bbut...

Inside it had tan leather, and what looked to be heated seat controls on the doors :?: :!: it had a dial by the window controls on each side and had red-to-blue going around it, similar to the ac controls. anyone know what that is?

Its just a dealer installed stripe/decal package. I've actually got the decal set sitting in my garage, I bought it off of Ebay for $24 and never put it on my car.

The knob on the passenger side by the window controls is indeed for dual zone climate control (as seen on my 95' convertible which happens to be for sale, wink wink!). End shamless plug.

Yup, dual climate controls....

so how did it look with the gold package? the gold lettering and whatnot only look good on certain cars..that's why I ask?

Guest Anonymous

I'm more interested in the climate controls that were mounted on the door handles than anything else.... crazy ideas brewing...

It didnt lookk that bad, though.... the actual "cutlass supreme gold edition" decals were pretty nice, but it had a gold dealer logo on the trunk that was rather tacky.

there shouldn't have been a knob for climate controls on the driver's side. if there was, it wasn't for dual zone climate controls. driver's side climate was controlled directly from the hvac head unit. i've never seen a first gen w with heated seats, but i guess that's a possibility.

Guest Anonymous

I couldn't see ther driver's side from where i was, but there was definetly a red-to-blue dial on the passenger door window switch plate.

My 1995 "Gold Edition" had decal artwork of a cityscape on the doors, gold pinstripes, a gold "wreath" decal around the trunk lock, and gold foil plastic trim pieces glued to the channels in the lower moulding on the car.

Here's a picture of the car and decal artwork. I took all that stuff off.

black_convert.jpg

gold_edition_artwork.jpg