Not on a "W" please...

RenegadeZ

As I was driving to a local muffler shop today, I was passed by a Cutty, it had a "trailer hitch" & I'm thinking to myself "why?". As I sit here & think about it, I've seen trailer hitches on a few w's, a GP, Lumina etc... who are these ppl & what the hell are they thinking! :?: Am I the only one thats see's this madness? It almost makes me want to commit a car jack... I just had to get that out, I know none of us on here have those joints on there cars... If so, watch your back :twisted:

:lol: I do agree, u wanna haul somethin get the proper vehicle. PPL haul trailers & such (with cars) then wonder why there Trannies die @ an early age. :bash:....

I had a hidden hitch on my Fiero to tow my hovercraft ;) (it was painted to match the fiero)

and when someone pulled up behind you could they read "HIDDEN HITCH" right on the back of it!?...i see cars like that all the time and laugh my ass off... :lol:

at least rent a truck or an suv to tow something with, not a car. its not what they are meant for.

Exactly....only time I've towed with a car, is when the Suburban decided to put a piston through the block and oil pan...and the flat bed couldn't get down our street to pick it up (we live at the bottom of a "U" shaped street) so my Lumina pulled it to the end of the street, which is like 10 house lengths, and at almost idle speed...so I don't think it hurt it much, if at all.

Damn Suburban, that engine couldn't have blown at a more inconvient time :x ...we've got all types of shit for projects going on around home and at the farm, and damnit we (I) need it back to haul stuff to get all these things done. It will be home on July 1st...which would make it 3 months that it has been away....fuck sakes.

On Saturday I had to bring home a bunch of bricks in my trunk for a bon fire pit in the back yard...let me tell you that I don't ever want to do that again :evil:

God damn 6.5TD engines...

- Jeff L.

yeah tow hitches are good for on thing on cars, when some rearends you, your car is fine but the front of the other car is fucked up, then in return you point and laugh

I'm sure our fragile trannys can hold up to some of the weight that some towing can entail. Imagine a 3.4 pulling a trailer up and down hills :|

I wrapped an extension cord around my rear sway bar on my first CS and pulled a dead sunbird a block once in the dead of winter. Some guy pulled up as we were hooking up and asked us if we were going to pull the car with that. I didn't know if he was talking about the Cutlass or the extension cord....

My first TGP had a hitch on when I bought it. It was only the lowest level(class 1 I think) but it was still a hitch. The worst part is that they cut a square hole through the GFX in the back right below the liscense plate. It was only one thing wrong on a long list of things on that car, and that's why it's gone. :cry: