seating!?!.......and more!!

futuretgper

hey guys, so you know how our front seats are like 90%lead!??!?!........anyone sporting something lighter.........out of donor car or racing seats?!?!?!? what would be a good seat to go find at the junk yard in hopes of saving the leather seats for the future and saving weight for the now!!!

heres the "and more".....when our driver info center starts flashing stuff like........"change oil filter" and "change oil"......should this be taken seriously......or is this just based on milage!??!

cuase im getting both of those messages..........i have plenty of oil and the color looks good......but i don't know when the oil filter was changed last? what oil filter is best to use for us....or should i stick with the oem style from the dealership??

how the hell do u reset them? it says in the Manual u press the service, then hold reset, it just gives me frickin "Miss Op" but its based on miles, i think its 71,000 for Tune Up, 3k for Oil and filer, 12k for Air filter, and then rotating tires and crap i dunno

when you push the button, it will scroll what service is necessary, then it will light up the screen afterwards for a few seconds. after it scrolls is when you push reset, not when it scrolls. try it again

Everyone has a different opinion on when to change the oil, and what oil to use. I set the DIC to track mileage for everything, and I change my oil and filter every 3000 miles using standard ole dead dinosaur 5w-30. In another 800 miles I'll hit the 250,000 mark with the original engine and turbo, so take that for what it's worth.

just based on Miles.....not some fancy pontiac tgp oil quality sensor... :lol:

my DIS in my cutlass is the same thing based on milage

Actually the Cutlass DIS is based on calculations of oil life index. Only the GP ones are just based on mileage.

just based on Miles.....not some fancy pontiac tgp oil quality sensor... :lol:

my DIS in my cutlass is the same thing based on milage

Actually the Cutlass DIS is based on calculations of oil life index. Only the GP ones are just based on mileage.

damn! why do the cutlass's always get the cool stuff