Got another W!

Jcrow

Only $100 !

100_0658.jpg

100_0664.jpg

The interior is going in my black one! power locks. driver side window goes up and down without help. Power bucket seats. center shifter, spare UB3, power mirrors. even a little compartment in the rear shelf!

Now I can get rid of that ratty blue interior and bench seat crap!

what! that cupholder is factory?

The red car has no rocker panels due to buffalo salted roads, the brakes are shot, and I think the park/neutral switch is bad because when you floor it, it hits the rev limiter.

So I think I'll just keep it as a parts car.

No, i cant sell the center console lid, its going in the black car

yeah I went to the dealer and they gave me a price of $70 for the cupholder and I told the guy you better not be fucking with me and he wasnt I couldnt believe the price when I heard that, its just a piece of plastic

I wish we wouldn't use salt around here either...

We also use some type of potash shit sandy crap on the freeway, and all it does it smash the shit outta the paint all winter...

I'd rather have the ice...or gravel ONLY, but only at intersections. Shit they poured salt all over the place last winter but it was to cold for it to melt the ice...plus our city FUCKING SUCKS at snow removal, and leaves huge ass ruts all over, even the mainest of main streets aren't cleared...or if they are it is after someone complains that there have been several accidents due to it.

As much as I like summer, I love winter.

I can't take the summer heat...I have numerous heat strokes a year.

20*C is hot enough for me (68*F or less)