BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires

godofthunder

Hey, I was just wondering

Does anyone know if these can be mounted ok with the white letters facing in? I really dont know how they will look wit them out.

I had white letters on my Ciera, and it looked nice. MAybe I will look at it in photoshop before long.

Just wanted to know if the white letters could be inside, or if they had just plain ones.

Jon

I have some directional Goodyear UltraGrips on my car and they state on the sticker, that they can be mounted eitherway but it is advised not to mount them the opposite way of the direction listed due to safety hazzard.

I have some directional Goodyear UltraGrips on my car and they state on the sticker, that they can be mounted eitherway but it is advised not to mount them the opposite way of the direction listed due to safety hazzard.

Right because one major design feature of directional tires is to move water out of the tread of the tire in a big hurry. If you reverse that then you are causing the water to stay in the tire tread... 8)

i have the ultra grips on my car, and i look like a damn off road jeep, the tread new must have been like 11-12 32nd's deep! But i got all 4 for less than 150 mounted and balanced. Do u like yours Seize? Mine howl like super swampers do.... Anyone know of a cheap place to get tires? I want new nitto 555's (cuz i love mine now) but don't want to pay as much as discount wants. -JAY-

You can get the Comp T/A in blackwall, basically the same tire with a higher speed rating, And the Radial T/A is not directional so yes you can put the white letters in, I have done this before on many cars.

Right because one major design feature of directional tires is to move water out of the tread of the tire in a big hurry. If you reverse that then you are causing the water to stay in the tire tread... 8)

Yup a pet peeeeve of mine too, you pull up behind a riced out import (or any car for that matter) sometimes with big ass 18's, 19's or 20's and then right away you notice the dumbass :roll: has the grooves pointing down when looking from behind. Dumbass!! :dunce: wait till it rains and you go over a puddle, hydroplaining to the max. CAnt they read?? it say right there on the friggin side ROTATION >>>>>>>. duuuhhhh