the "magic" of Mr Clean Magic Eraser

sonick

so i finsihed my midterms on monday, i decided to start doing a full detail on my dad's car, a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE...

I picked up a pack of Mr Clean Magic Erasers, and i just cant believe how well it works... its amazing on textured panels and leather, where grime can get into little nooks and crannies that most other methods could not clean up... 15 years of dirt and grime came off within seconds and minimal effort...

some examples:

Before:

16020401264.jpg

After

16020414412.jpg

Before:

16020421061.jpg

After:

16020423672.jpg

Interior is almost done... i got the Mothers Clay Bar kit, gonna do exterior when the weather report says its gonna be sunny for a week or more...

Wow, looks like a good result...are those scratches still there under the door handle though? Because dirt was probably just in the contoures of the scratches...and other things can remove it as well, but either way, looks like it does a good job :D

And good luck with the clay bar man, when done right, it makes the paint look SO much cleaner.

:shock: That stuff looks like it works AWESOME. I need to get some of those to buff out the large black streak on the side of my grandma's Caddy. (caused by me and an electric scooter. :oops: )

I believe there are different styles....like for home, car, etc...probably mostly usable on anything.

It is like a white pad, and it is magic!

Available at food stores probably, home centers, wal-mart probably has them, auto centers..

Trust me, as seen, they DO work absolutely AWESOME!

BUT! keep in mind, they're slightly abrasive, so be careful what you use them on.