Just my luck (kinda funny)

jdcutty

So it was towards the end of my lunch hour at work and i was heading back in from my apartment. I come to the last stop light and I am in the far right lane, as i needed to turn right about a block up. I am stopped at the light, with the radio bumpin, and I look over to a green malibu that is in the left turn lane 2 lanes over. The guy driving looks over and signals for me to turn it down. I wanted to flip him off, cause why should I turn it down for some douche that cant stand it for two more seconds. Anyway, i just give him a little smirk as the light turns green and I take off.

Well, I turn the corner and round the building to go to my parking space when I realize that there is a green malibu right on my ass. I take a second look and see that there are red and blues in the windshield.

FUCK, i say. So i stop, with about 6 of my co-worker staring. So the cops (yeah, two) come up and go through the routine (license, registration, blah blah blah).

Then he ask if I seen him signal for me to turn it down. i say yes, and he just tells me to keep it down, and his partner tells me to check out my mufflers (as i have none at the moment) and they let me go. WHEW!!!

I learned that cops in this area also drive unmarked green malibus. Something to laugh about, i guess.

If someone said shit about how loud my radio or car is, they could get bent. Drive from my house to the Atlanta airport. It's a 10 minute drive. If Georgia has any sort of noise ordinance laws, you'll see them broke AT LEAST 25-30 times.

If someone said shit about how loud my radio or car is, they could get bent. Drive from my house to the Atlanta airport. It's a 10 minute drive. If Georgia has any sort of noise ordinance laws, you'll see them broke AT LEAST 25-30 times.

Damn your lucky i would love to live in ATL,and see all those nice bubble and box caprices etc with 22's 24's etc

well, i see why they''d bother ya...i get kinda annoyed sometime sittin @ a stoplight and having to listen to other people's RACKET!!...THAT is the reason i want a (SLEEPER) system in my car...so basically if i pull up next to you i can crank up some country or some really shitty music and overpower the fuckers... :lol:

well, i see why they''d bother ya...i get kinda annoyed sometime sittin @ a stoplight and having to listen to other people's RACKET!!...THAT is the reason i want a (SLEEPER) system in my car...so basically if i pull up next to you i can crank up some country or some really shitty music and overpower the fuckers... :lol:

You just kinda contradicted yourself, sayin that you are annoyed when other people do it, but you would do it yourself. And i have blasted some of the most shitty music i could find on the radio just to annoy people.

Another funny story. I was at another stop light the other day on my lunch hour and I was stopped next to a soccer mom van. Well, again had the radio up, windows down. An old lady in the passenger seat rolls down her window to say something. I hit the mute button to listen to what she has to say. Suprisingly, she smiles and says, turn it up a little louder!! :lol: So i smile and do as she request. :lol:

You just kinda contradicted yourself, sayin that you are annoyed when other people do it, but you would do it yourself.

yes...but i wouldnt have my shit shaking the ground just cause to make noise...i would ONLY crank it up like that if someone was really pissing me off...i personally think its rude and it draws more negative attention then postive when your driving with the system cranked... :roll:

Haha, thanks for the warning ;-). I've been crusing through Flint all the time now, and I noticed they drive some fucked up police cars. Hell, rent-a-cops drive Corsicas :lol: