Boneyard Trip

RenegadeZ

There were a few w-bodz in the yard, I scored a door handle. I have to go back & get the calipers tomorrow.... oh yea, the guy & I were talking & I left without paying for the handle!!!! Gotta go get the calipers in the morning & put my car back together. I should be back in business tomorrow by 2 pm!!!

Mac's is the yard here in Lansing, it's on grand river & mlk... It's hella parts yards in flint so I dont think you will have a problem finding anything.... Also I'll check for those mirrors for you, what year?

Mac's All Car - 517-323-8099

Thanks, I thought it may have been a yard in flint. There are like 30 million junkyards in flint though. I dont think i will have a problem either, i just wanted to get a head start.

Off topic, you from Flint or Lansing?

Hey,

For my 5 speed swap...I'm looking for the shifter trim piece/bezel (with shift boot) for a 5 speed GP. I need the one that has the opening for DIC. It's a tough part to find! If anyone can help with this it would be much appreciated!! I also want to get a GP shifter so I don't have to use the one from my Z34 donor.

hey, JD, when are you going, saturday? If so, I could totally meet ya and we could pull lots of stuff! lol. but seriously, I'll be around saturday and would love to have an excuse to go out to the yards again.

I'm from Flint, born & raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.... Nah seriously I'm from Flint but I moved to lansing some years back.

I'm from Flint, born & raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.... Nah seriously I'm from Flint but I moved to lansing some years back.

Good Choice. I am also born and raised in Flint but live in Muskegon right now for work. Unfortunately, I have to go back in a few weeks.

Matt: I will probably be going on Sat. I will pm you my #.

I'm moving to Ga in sept. there will be no more snow for me! Lansing is boring :|

Ya, now you'll have ice & ice sucks. But really what part of GA you moving to? I live in SC(I've been here for the past 2 years), I'm originally from IL-I miss my food :cry: