need some advice

dohc v6

i have a 94 lumina z34. it is pretty nice. i have a couple of problems. now for my graduation i can either take a 89 sc thunderbird that needs to be totaly rebuilt or should i do the 94 up to a point of show car. if i decide to do the z there really is nothing to do to it to make it fast. i have the components to switch it to a 5 speed but then it is not orignal becuse in 94 they only made 3400 it was a half production year. so what i am asking if i do a 5 speed sway, exhause, engine-ported,polished,bored etc, 96 intake maifold swap my car probaly wont even hit 14.5 where as the sc has numbers of 12.77. i am confused what is worth it more money in the z or a different type of car, and by the way the engine is alredy out of the stock 94 i have a 95 motor in there right now

i think it really depends on what you want. Both seems like there will need some work and definately some $$$, but it all depends on what you want. If you want something just to cruze around town in, go with the Z, if you want to take it to the strip, get the T-bird. Unfortunately whatever money you put into it you will never see again. If it were me, and I used this as my daily driver, I would build up the Z.

yeah a blower rebuild is 500$ and a throttle body 150. but then again the z looks 4000000 times better than the t-bird. see heres the thing. my buddy that has the t-bird bought it not running. it need a crank pulley and the only one is 400. the good news is he has it and it comes with the car but the bad news is he never saw the car running. and the paint and interior are pretty bad. now the z i have the ones in the pictures is pretty nice but not fast but unique and rare. i already have the motor out of the z and i have all the tools and can pretty much fix anything on the car. just tell me z or t bird

If it were me, I'd keep the Z. I'd rather have a nice car than a fast car.

Bad paint, interior, and non-running = money pit. T-birds are nice looking cars, but I like the looks of the Z better.

It really depends on your priorities though. Some people are speed/RWD freaks. If you're one of those, it's T-bird all the way.

actually i want the t-bird for the blower. i would love to have a massive size intercooler on the front and a blow off valve. or waste gate . i dont know i will sleep on it

i thought that they had to have some type of way to get rid of the pressure. i know turbos have wastegates and blowoff valves i dont really know if a supercharge has it if it doesnt what does it have