Aftermarket fogs that look like factory CS Coupe Fogs

94CutlassSLCoupe

After noticing that my passenger side foglight not only had a broken lens...but also that it was loose and esentially flopping around in its mounts...I'm wondering what the fogs that look just like the factory ones are.

I think Kevin (93CutlassSupreme) had them on his 93...

Plus, the factory fogs are completely worthless anyway...

I suppose if I can't find them I can always J/Y a lens and bracket...but this looks like a good time for an upgrade.

BlazerTech makes some. They have a pic of a 4dr Cutlass Supreme on the box.

They might be discontinued, but a store that has old stock might still have them.

You can also get them in driving lights that don't have the refractive stuff on the lens.

Check out the Bargainland store on Ebay. They have all kinds of fog lights. That is where I got mine and my dads from, and they only cost me like 18.00/pair shipped. They work great.

On my 93, I had some decent looking square ones that I got at Autozone, until one of the bulbs blew up inside and turned one black.

most people with cutty's (including Kevin) replace the stock ones with Pilot brand lights....they fit good, but I think they are garbage when it comes to quality...

blazertech 2600 SUV driving lights are what i have...they work great!...really bright...as long as you install them properly and keep them aimed down they're NIIIICE!!

blazertech 2600 SUV driving lights are what i have...they work great!...really bright...as long as you install them properly and keep them aimed down they're NIIIICE!!

x2

search eBay for those. It will be kind of a bitch to mount them and get them aimed properly, but they're well worth it. They fit perfect in the bumper holes, and are much brighter (because they're driving lights, not fog lights).

If you do end up going with those, just put in a search and you'll find plenty of ideas on how to mount them, etc..

most people with cutty's (including Kevin) replace the stock ones with Pilot brand lights....they fit good, but I think they are garbage when it comes to quality...

I disagree. these are the only ones Ive really had experience with, but I've had them on for two years with absolutely no problems of any kind. I agree that others may be better, but darn worth at least the 20$ I paid for them though.

Blazertech2600's are a very bright foglight and BIGGER than stock, but be warned they take a H2 halogen bulb that is HARD to find.

I think what I have right now are Pilots (Autozone) they are shit quality. Expect them to leak if you don't reseal them yourself and if you need to replace the bulb, it's a royal pain. Usually the tiny screw that keeps the bulb in and doubles as a ground wire mount will break. However the bulbs are H3 and readily available, even in silverstar. So far Pilots are the only ones I've had decent luck with.

I liked my Blazertechs, but they are still very weak. Mine didn't even last a year, but they are bright as hell though. I used to use them for driving lights because they were so much better than my regular driving lights